If you are looking for 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 within a business that will 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠, offers you a 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙮, you get to work in a social and lively office environment, then this opportunity could be what you’ve been searching for!
I’m looking for 𝟐𝙭 𝙏𝙖𝙭 𝙎𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨, to join a Large Independent practice at its office in 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚. The firm is looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to undertake all aspects of tax return preparation and submission to a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Reporting to the Tax Manager, the key responsibilities of the Tax Semi-Senior will be:
* To manage and service an allocated portfolio of private clients
* To identify any additional tax advice required within the portfolio
* Assisting with any HMRC tax enquiries that may arise
* Carrying out advisory work under the supervision of a Manager / Partner
* Undertaking relevant CPD and share technical knowledge gained with the wider team
* To support the Partners in delivery of services to their clients
* Assisting with the annual preparation of P11D forms
* Liaising with the firm’s financial planning team regarding potential client investment
This is a pure tax role and all the applicants must have 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙭 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚; 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝟑 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 and currently studying towards ATT or CTA.
𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 and other 𝙞𝙣-𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨.
For more details please contact me on:
☎ 0113 487 1901