I am representing a client who Is looking to appoint a full- time Office Manager to join their growing Accountancy Practice.
If you are an experienced AAT Accountant or Qualified by experience, who has fallen out of love with the actual accountancy this role is ideal for you!
My client’s office is based 5 miles south-west of Leeds city centre and boasts a friendly, relaxed but professional environment. They have a large portfolio of clients in and around the whole Yorkshire.
Joining as an Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing our clients’ database in SAGE/other Cloud software
- Billing clients for work done
- Issuing Letters of Engagement
- Managing internal processes and job planning
- Manage and develop policies and systems to continually improve the quality and efficiency of the office. (This includes data protection /GDPR regulations, including management of client paper and electronic records, archiving and disposal of confidential material)
- Assist the team with workflow management to include correspondence with clients and any public authorities e.g. HM Revenue and Customs, management of client deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be organised and efficient in their working patterns
- Be proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Previous accountancy practice experience is a MUST including IRIS, Sage/ other cloud-based systems job planning knowledge would be advantageous.
In return my client is offering
- Full time- permanent position
- Great Salary Package – negotiable on experience
- Other Benefits include 24days + 8 bank holidays, workplace pension contributions and annual bonus scheme.
If you are interested, please send your CV directly