Accounts Seniors/ Supervisors
I’m currently working with large independent accountancy practices based across West Yorkshire who are seeking ambitious, organised and experienced part-qualified/ qualified Accounts Seniors to join their fast-growing business.
You will play an integral role by managing and overseeing the day to day activities:
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Year end accounts preparation
- Monthly cash-flows, including forecasting/budgeting work
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Payroll procedures – advantage
- Bookkeeping activities such as bank reconciliations and ledger accounts
- Corporate and Personal Taxation computations and Returns
- Proficient with Sage and experience of IRIS and advantage
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Confident people management skills
- Highly organised and works to tight deadlines
Not fully qualified yet? Or qualified by experience? That’s still okay we have plenty of time to speak to you. If you are looking for new opportunities within accountancy practice or simply need some career advice on what to do next simply dial Kinga’s direct number 0113 487 1901. She is our Senior Recruitment Consultant specialising in accountancy practice division she is always happy to chat.
We offer up to £500 worth referral vouchers! For your experienced friends that are looking to move within the Accountancy Practice last week we’ve given two vouchers out next week it could you!
For more details please check our website: https://www.ncassociates.co.uk/referrals/ *terms and conditions apply