I am currently recruiting for one of Chester’s most established Accountancy Practice who is looking for are looking for a well-rounded Accountant with 4 years+ practice experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of accounting duties, with the main focus being accounts production and will report directly to the partners.
Senior Accountant roles and responsibilities:
- The semi senior will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Accounts production for partner review
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- The role will consist of a mix of Accounts and Tax
About the Accountant:
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified – QBE
- 4+ year practice experience (In the UK)
- Excellent communication
- Good technical knowledge
In return my client is offering great salary package plus other benefits!
If you are interested, please send your CV over
Or contact our practice specialist Kinga Pridka on 0113 4871901.