- Posting journals
- Purchase ledger/sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with client queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Setting up new processes to improve daily tasks
- Dealing credit queries
- Key communication external stakeholders
- Assisting with various month end tasks
- Ad hoc duties when required
This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is also essential.
Essential Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years working in finance
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT Studier or Graduate with experience holding knowledge of accounting principles
- Intermediate excel skills
- No industry or systems experience required as full training given.
What’s on offer?
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for recognisable and reputable organisation, where with the right attitude and motivation you can climb up the career ladder quickly.
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience level.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP.
If you would like to know about any other suitable roles, then please contact to hear more about these opportunities.