NC Associates is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Accounts Assistant to join one of our Clients, as a part of their busy Finance Team.
The Office is based in Southport, a short commute from Liverpool, Wigan and Preston.
As one of the Accounts Assistants on the Team, you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function within the business.
This role will include basic book keeping duties, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct.
- Reconciling finance reports
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Handling and writing cheques
- Preparing accounts for VAT returns
- Receiving and processing invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Understanding and previous exposure to Accounting
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book keeping
- Sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and month end experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and ambitious.
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant and looking for a change in role, then please Apply today!
Should you require any more information on this role or any of our other available roles, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.