Accounts Assistant// Immediate Start // Market Leading Company // Chester // 19k – 23k with Immediate Start //
Are you an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Administrator looking to develop your career within a company that can offer market leading training as well as a highly competitive salary package?
This role will suit a motivated and passionate candidate that has a desire to develop an accounting career. This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external business contacts, so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
- First point of contact with regard to any accounts associated queries
- Full understanding of management accounts
- Complex reconciliations
- Expenses analysis and processing
- Communicating Invoice and payment process to clients
- A desire to progress within an accounting role
- Accounting exposure and understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a customer service capacity
- Bright, positive and motivated personality
- Previous exposure to accounting processes
If you are immediately available or on a reduced notice period and have the skills and expertise required, please submit your CV to Karen for immediate consideration.