Accounts Assistant/ Study Support/ Progressive Role/ Mon – Fri 0800-1600 or 0900-1700/ Manchester City Centre
I am currently working with a Finance Director who is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them. The successful candidate will be trained and developed to act as the FD’s number 2 and will be given excellent mentoring.
This role will suit somebody who can work independently, has had accounting and finance exposure and is keen and hungry to learn and develop.
The below will be the initial requirements, however the role will grow from this point.
- High volume checking and coding supplier invoices (matching to delivery notes, PO’s)
- Supplier statement and account reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Reconciliation of up to 16 bank accounts
- Inter company recharging
- Expenses processing
- Sales ledger and credit control support
- Year end budgeting
- Utilities reconciliation and recharging
- Supporting with profit and loss and balance sheets reporting
- Previous experience in a junior accounting or office role
- Able to work independently
- Ability to follow guidance and training
- Hungry and eager to progress and develop within an accounting career
- Strong IT and excel skills
If you are seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to make firm steps into an accounting career, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.