Accounts Assistant// Chester// Competitive Salary// Growing Company
£22,000 – £25,000 a year
My client based in Chester City Centre are looking for a full-time experienced Accounts Assistant to join their expanding, successful company. The successful candidate will join a small yet busy accounts team at the company head office in Chester. I am looking for a highly motivated individual with previous Accounts experience who possesses exceptional organisational skills.
- Assisting and preparing accounts to draft accounts stage.
- Bank & cash reconciliations
- Preparation & processing of VAT returns.
- All aspects of accounts payable including payment runs.
- All aspects of accounts receivable & credit control.
- Assisting with year end procedures and liaising with external accountants.
- Other ad-hoc duties relating to the running of the office.
- Preparing accounts to trial balance essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- An organised & flexible multi-tasker.
- The ability to tackle problems systematically and work under own initiative.
- Highly competent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be based at the company’s head office in Chester.
- Full time permanent position -Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week
- Salary £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year plus Public Holidays. Rising to 25 days after 1 year of continuous employment.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme