Accounts Assistant/ Customer Service Skills/ Study Support/ Career Progression/ Company Bonus/ Excellent Benefits
Are you an accounts assistant or administrator looking to develop your career within a company that can offer market leading training as well as a study support package?
This role will suit a motivated and passionate candidate that has a desire to develop an accounting career. This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external business contacts and so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
Reporting to the company accountant;
- Provide accounting, tax and administration services to a large database of customers
- First point of contact with regard to any accounts associated queries
- Full understanding of management accounts
- Complex reconciliations
- Consulting on VAT and PAYE
- Expenses analysis and processing
- Communicating Invoice and payment process to clients
- Communicate HMRC deadlines in relation to VAT, PAYE and corporation tax
- This role will require the successful candidate to work as part of a small team within a fast paced environment. My client can offer unlimited progression which will be adapted to each individual.
- A desire to progress within an accounting role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a customer service capacity
- Ability to travel to South Manchester
- Bright, positive and motivated personality
- Previous exposure to accounting processes
- Studying or a desire to study towards AAT qualifications are highly advantageous
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 to discuss.