Accounts Assistant// Chester// Competitive Salary// Reputable Company// Great Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a very successful growing company based in Chester offering a wide range of services.
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to develop your career within a company that can offer market leading training as well as a highly competitive salary package?
The role of Accounts Assistant will include but is not limited to:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Posting Statements
- Posting monthly Rental spreadsheets
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payment run via BACS and CHAPs
- Processing of expenses
- Processing of sales ledger invoices
- Sending customer statements
- Bank reconciliations
- General administration within the financial accounts department
The successful candidate will:
- Be experience with Sage Line 50
- Studying or qualified AAT
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Assistant/ Administrator role
- Have good organisational skills and a flexible approach
- Be computer literate & competent with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Have an eye for detail and accurately record and input data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and levels of business unit and Finance management
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High Volume processing background
What’s on offer?
Working as a part of this motivated and expanding team you will working for a reputable Chester based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and are keen to join a growing business please apply to be considered for the shortlist.