Experienced Accounts Assistant// Warrington// £18,000 – £20,000 // Well Established Company // Permanent
NC Associates are recruiting for an Experience Accounts Assistant to join a well-established, growing company. The company has seen extraordinary growth over the past 24 months and now requires additional resource to support the Accounts Department.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounts or within an accounting role and have experience with Excel and Sage
- Experience Purchase invoices on to Sage
- Answer calls and emails for purchase ledger enquiries
- Setting up New Suppliers on to Internal Systems
- Making BACS and same day payments on the bank for Suppliers/expenses
- Plus Adhoc Banking
- Inputting all Purchase Payments onto Sage
- Purchase invoices on Internal System and send invoices for approval
- Getting approval and signing off of all purchases invoices prior to payment from PMs
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Downloading vehicle tracking information and manipulating the data – Private mileage for recharge
- Maintain fines, vehicle repairs and motor fines spreadsheet and make any payments due
- Inform suppliers of payments and send remits
- Experience with Sage
- 5 years plus in an Accounts or accounting role
- Excel skills
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by applying for the role now.