Accounts Assistant/ Preston/ £18,000 – £24,000 DOE/ Highly Successful, Growing Business
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity? Are you keen to develop your experience within a thriving and fast paced environment?
Due to continued growth my client a forward-thinking and expanding business based in Preston, are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to work within their highly successful finance team. The ideal candidate must have a positive and pro-active attitude.
Ideally you will:
- Have relevant Accounts Assistant experience
- Be willing to learn and develop skills
- Have AAT Intermediate or above
- Have to ability to work to deadlines
- Have good organisational skills and a flexible approach
- Be computer literate & competent with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Have an eye for detail and accurately record and input data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and levels of business unit and Finance management
Role will include:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Posting Statements
- Posting monthly Rental spreadsheets
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payment run via BACS and CHAPs
- Processing of expenses
- Processing of sales ledger invoices
- Sending customer statements
- Bank reconciliations
- General administration within the financial accounts department
What’s on offer?
Our client is looking at offering a competitive salary of £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Successful and growing Preston based business which will offer an excellent salary.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to work for this exciting company. Please apply for immediate consideration.