A well respected and successful Housing / Property Company with an established brand within Merseyside is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Assistant to join the finance team within their Liverpool City Centre Office.This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their skills within a structured organisation.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of purchase ledger including supplier payment
- Dealing with Utility Companies – resolving queries
- Assisting with the production of monthly VAT reports
- Processing tenant information from bank statements and cheques
- Resolving queries from suppliers and tenants
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and production of quarterly statements – including the production of fee accounts and distribution of client funds
- Preparation and production of annual service charge reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role, be able to communicate to all levels, have a confident working attitude and a good working knowledge of excel. Also, experience of working within the housing / property sector would be advantageous.
If you want to develop your finance skills within an award business, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.