I am currently working with a friendly and fast expanding accountancy practice based in Leeds. They specialise in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year-round service to small businesses and individuals in West Yorkshire.
My client is offering great Salary package with or without study support, very relaxed working environment other company’s benefits.
- AAT Part qualified/ AAT qualified
- 2 years’ experience in practice in the UK!
Needed Experience / Job Specification:
- Experience of running payrolls and dealing with auto enrolment and pensions
- Experience of preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with HMRC
- Knowledge of accounting software – CCH, TaxCalc, Moneysoft, QuickBooks, XERO
- A high degree of IT literacy and the ability to embrace new technology
- Organising and updating relevant data using various applications
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate and transparent data
My client will be holding interviews this week so If you are interested in this position please apply directly to the job advert with your full up to date CV or call Kinga at NC Associates 0113 487 1900.