I am are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant candidate who is looking to develop their skill set and join a passionate, close-knit accountancy firm. This will be the perfect job opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and who thrives on a challenge. To be successful in this Accountancy Job you will need to be highly professional on the phone as well be a confident communicator.
The main responsibilities:
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist to Prepare financial documents and reports for management, shareholders, statutory or other bodies;
- Prepare company and individual’s tax (UK) & VAT returns (UK).
- Evaluate financial information for management purposes;
- Prepares monthly/quarterly management accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts;
- Prepare payroll for clients on monthly basis.
- Must have an accountancy practice experience 2yrs+
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of accounting and taxation
- A good working knowledge of Accounting Software’s VT Accounts, Taxcalc, Xero, Sage50, Quickbook, Payroll Manager and Microsoft Office would be advantageous
- Strong customer service on the phone experience
If you would like to be considered or this position please send your CV over
**Please do not apply to this position if you don’t have relevant experience in Accountancy Practice**