I am currently working with a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Manchester who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts professional to their team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting role for a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant, offering a varied & interesting client portfolio, as well as offering a client and staff focused culture, flexibility and a strong work-life balance.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to quickly progress and will offer you the chance to meet with clients face to face to discuss their accounting needs.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into the Accounts Manager you will support in managing a varied client portfolio
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
- Management account and VAT production
- Adhoc bookkeeping work
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience working in Accountancy Practice in the UK
- Have strong accounts preparation experience
- Good IT Skills including the use of accountancy software packages such as CCH, Sage and Xero
- Client focussed individual that is able to work on their own but as part of a wider team to meet strict deadlines
You will also be able to continue your professional qualification amongst a group of peers and experience that will provide excellent support for you during your examinations.
In return my client is offering great salary package, study support, great working atmosphere and other amazing benefits!
Interested? Please send your CV over or call our specialist practice recruiter on 0113 487 1901.