A fast-growing practice firm in Leeds is looking for a dynamic Accounts Assistant, looking to step into a role with more responsibility.
Responsibilities of this role will support the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- VAT returns and client bookkeeping
- Extensive client interaction
What you’ll get in return:
- Study Support
- Flexible Hours contract
- Easy exit study support clause
- Current Markets Salary Package
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience. At least one year is a minimum requirement of the role, those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
If you are interested, please send your CV over or call 0113 487 1091