I am are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant candidate who is looking to develop their skill set and join a passionate, close-knit accountancy firm. This will be the perfect job opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and who thrives on a challenge. To be successful in this Accountancy Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator.
The main responsibilities:
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist to Prepare financial documents and reports for management, shareholders, statutory or other bodies;
- Prepare company and individual’s tax (UK) & VAT returns (UK).
- Evaluate financial information for management purposes;
- Prepares monthly/quarterly management accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts;
- Prepare payroll for clients on monthly basis.
- Must have an accountancy practice experience 2yrs+
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of accounting and taxation
- A good working knowledge of Accounting Software’s VT Accounts, Taxcalc, Xero, Sage50, Quickbook, Payroll Manager and Microsoft Office would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered or this position please send your CV over
**Please do not apply to this position if you don’t have relevant experience in Accountancy Practice**