Billings/ Payroll/ Immediate Start/ Temporary – Perm/ Study Support after 12 Months/ Excellent Benefits/ Global Business
I am currently recruiting for a billings and payroll coordinator. This vacancy has been created due to a new business acquisition and as a result my client will require an immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a globally operating business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. My client is able to offer a market leading benefits package in addition to an excellent working environment.
I am keen to speak with personable, motivated and proactive candidates who have a minimum of 12 months accounts/ office experience.
- Set Up new employees
- Update and amend personal details
- Maintain contract information and terminations
- Process time sheets and expense claims
- Ensure all payroll and billing deadlines are met
- Ensure relevant reports are ran in preparation for month end
- Ensure accurate processing of payroll
- Liaise with line managers to ensure accuracy of payroll information
- Management and resolution of any associated queries
- Support the billings team with any queries
- Communicate payroll information for tax calculation purposes – Create relevant journals for management accounts
- Printing and distributing payslips
- General office administration
- 12 months experience in a finance/ office role
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use numerous IT systems – Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to work to multiple time deadlines
- Problem solving ability
- Payroll and billings experience is desirable but not essential
- BE ABLE TO START ON A REDUCED NOTICE PERIOD – IDEALLY IMMEDIATELY
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a role such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.