Junior Accounts Assistant/ Customer Service Skills/ Entry Level/ Study Support/ Career Progression/ Company Bonus
Are you somebody with customer service experience looking to make a move into an accounting career?
I am keen to speak with passionate, professional and motivated individuals – ideally with office/ admin experience to work for an outstanding South Manchester based client.
This position will require the successful candidate to communicate with both internal and external business contacts and so strong customer service and communication skills are essential.
- Provide accounting, tax and administration services to a large database of customers
- First point of contact with regard to any accounts associated queries
- Providing advice to clients regarding month end management accounts
- Complex reconciliations
- Consulting on VAT and PAYE
- Expenses analysis and processing for a number of clients accounts
- Communicating Invoice and payment process to clients
- Communicate HMRC deadlines in relation to VAT, PAYE and corporation tax
This role will require the successful candidate to work as part of a small team within a fast paced environment. My client can offer unlimited progression which will be adapted to each individual. All applicants will be trained on all company processes.
- A desire to progress within an accounting role
- Accounting exposure and understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally experience within a customer service/ admin capacity
- Ability to travel to South Manchester
- Bright, positive and motivated personality
If you match the above profile and are looking to make the first steps into an accounting career, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 to discuss