Accounts Payable //Immediate Start // Permanent //18K- 20K // Excellent Company Benefits // Free on-site Parking
I am currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer for a Warrington based company. My client is going through a period of rapid growth and are looking to invest in their accounts payable team. This role would suit a customer service assistant with a background in Finance or a Graduate in Finance with experience in a Purchase Ledger / Accounts position looking to develop their experience.
- Working within the Finance team, assisting with the Purchase Ledger
- High volume invoice processing – up too 1000 per week
- High Volume of query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Tenacity, Confidence and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone skills
- Desire to continue a career within Accounts Payable
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills – pivot tables, formulas etc.
If you have the skills and experience required please submit your CV now for immediate consideration or call Sophie on 0151 203 0149 for an informal chat.