Purchase Ledger Clerk/ 25 Days Holiday Per Annum/Utilities/ Competitive Salary/ Manchester City Centre
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to advance their accounts payable career in a market leading business. This role will predominately look after the utilities invoices for the business and so previous experience within a similar business (gas/ electricity provider) is highly advantageous.
My Client is able to offer an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
They are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options
- High volume invoice processing for utilities invoices
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Desire to continue a career within Accounts Payable
- Utilities invoice experience is highly advantageous
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.