Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk // Well Established & Local Company // Market Leading Salary 18K – 23K // Free on site Parking // Benefits & Bonus Package
NC Associates are recruiting for a well known and highly regarded local company who is going through a period of rapid growth. my client is looking for an accounts payable & receivable clerk to join their dynamic and high paced finance department. The role will be based in their Liverpool offices which have been newly refurbished.
- Sales Ledger – Responsible for recording and raising sales invoices, customer accounts maintenance, liaising with departments re credit control including sending monthly statements and debtors letters, month end reconciliations.
- Purchase Ledger – Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all purchases, maintenance of supplier accounts, maintenance of Purchase Order system including 3-way match, preparation of supplier payment runs, supplier statement reconciliations, month end reconciliations.
- Cash Books – Accurate recording of payments and receipts, petty cash transactions, credit card transactions, prepare cash deposits and cash receipt journal entries, weekly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with balance sheet and monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain and update fixed asset register.
- Assist with financial audits, league and other compliance/ regulations.
You will have/be:
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong understanding of double entry book keeping, accounting principles and ability to reconcile accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve problems
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods e.g. month end and year end.
If you have the skills and expertise for this role, please submit your CV to Karen for immediate consideration.