GERMAN OR DANISH ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / MANCHESTER / £24,000 – £28,000 /
An International service company based near Manchester is recruiting an experienced Accounts Receivable candidate due to an internal promotion. This is a great opportunity to become back of an award winning business and develop your skills further.
Reporting into the European Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Day to day ledger management
- Ensure that the collections process for the area of responsibility is working effectively. Resolve issues with customers with disputed invoices and timely follow up of items unpaid
- Customer account reconciliations
- Query Management
- Preparation of reports and statements
- Providing data for monthly reports
- Provide monthly reports and participate in weekly/monthly reviews with internal stakeholders across the business
- Assisting the Manager with month end tasks
The ideal candidate with have experience of being in a similar position within a fast paced organisation, strong excel skills and the ability to build relationships. They will also need to speak a European language either Danish or German.
If you have the relevant skills / experience and want to become part of a leading brand, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.