Sales Ledger/ Credit Control/ Reconciliations/ Retail Sector/ Study Support/ Excellent Benefits/Free On site Parking
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a junior sales ledger/ credit control clerk to join an excellent business to further develop their skills and experience.
My client is able to offer an excellent working environment, working hours, study support and the opportunity to learn from a supportive and friendly team.
The successful applicant will have accounting knowledge and experience inclusive of exposure to bank and cash reconciliations.
- Posting of cashbook receipts
- Proactive chasing of overdue customer accounts
- Generating and distributing bills to a large amount of customers
- Assist in the management and resolution of customer queries
- Gaining authorisation for any relevant credits and raising accordingly
- Calculating and checking of settlement discounts, rebates and commissions
- Ensuring invoices, returns and credit notes are generated and processed accurately
- Supporting with month end reporting
- Providing month end support to ensure the ledger is fully up to date
- Bank Reconciliations
- Till and cash reconciliations
- Generating self- bill invoices
- Experience and understanding of sales ledger processes
- Reconciliation and analytical ability
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to strict time deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small and friendly team
- Methodical and logical working processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally have experience in a retail accounts capacity
- Ideally be studying towards an AAT qualification
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to develop your career further, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.