I am currently recruiting for a well established Independent leading accountancy firm in Leeds who provide services covering tax, accounts preparation, payroll for a broad range of clients across Media, Entertainment, Property, Professional Services and Hospitality.
The firm have a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million-pound turnover businesses.
As a Semi Senior within the Accounts team at the firm, you will support the Partners, Managers and Senior Accountants in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end and management accounts for review by Managers / Partners
- Day to day bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing VAT returns and liaising with tax department
- Answering enquires from clients and senior staff
- Providing support and training to junior trainee accountants
The firm provide excellent training and study support for staff at this level and you will be expected to progress and take on more responsibility as you become more experienced.
If you are interested, please send your CV over