I’m currently working with an accountancy practice who operates strong focus on client service and training development within the team and is looking for a suitably minded individual who can make a positive contribution to the firm and client base whilst growing their own career in a supportive and empowering environment.
Positions available: Semi Senior Accountants, Senior Accountants **
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Year end accounts preparation
- Monthly cash-flows, including forecasting/budgeting work
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Payroll procedures – advantage
- Bookkeeping activities such as bank reconciliations and ledger accounts
- Corporate and Personal Taxation computations and Returns
- Proficient with Sage and experience of IRIS and advantage
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Confident people management skills
- Highly organised and works to tight deadlines
In return my client is offering: Competitive salary, Career progression, Study Support, friendly working environment and more.
If you are interested to find out more please send your CV over to us or call 0113 487 1901 and ask for Kinga Pridka, our Accountancy Practice Senior Specialist.
** You must have Accountancy Practice experience!