ANALYST / BURNLEY / PERMANENT / £22,000 – £24,000 / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A large European Service Company, based near Burnley, is looking to recruit an experienced Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a new role due to both organic growth and acquisitions. The main purpose of the role will be to deliver strong, analytical and robust commercial performance to maximise the profitability of the business.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, the duties will include:
- Responsible for the forecasted revenue tracking and performance of allocated regions and key accounts
- Work with revenue analysts to identify cross region/country opportunities – to mitigate threats and optimise opportunities
- To assist in the management of Revenue Management System by monitoring the system’s daily recommendations and making commercially astute decisions
- Work collaboratively with Product team to understand any supply risks and opportunities
- Ensuring pricing is in line with market conditions and competitors
- To work collaboratively with the Commercial Manager to engage and influence other areas of the business to drive revenue
- To ensure that all reporting is produced on time and accurately and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- To assist financial and budget tracking against Company targets
- To assist with management and development of the Commercial Team to drive results across the business ensuring they are commercially focused.
- Encourage collaboration and sharing of best practice within the team
The ideal candidate will have proven analytical and data interpretation skills within a fast paced organisation, be commercially focused and results focused.
If your looking for such a role and want to work for a Lancashire brand, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.