Assistant Accountant/ Warrington/ Permanent role/ International Company/ Competitive Salary
Our client an International leader in providing industrial services are currently looking for an experienced Assistant accountant to join their busy finance team.
The successful candidate will be currently studying towards a professional qualification in CIMA or ACCA, with 2 years minimum experience of working in management accounts.
- Supporting the accounts team with all month -end tasks
- Supporting he production of monthly management accounts responsible for accruals
- Prepayments and ad hoc journals
- Reconciliation of intercompany ledgers
- Responsible for monthly allocation of costs contracts
- Assistance with tax processes
- Responsible for purchasing control accounts including KPI reporting to monitor performance
- Supporting the team with improving finance reports and process
- Support for the Finance team with ad hoc reporting and processing as required
The experience required
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills with experience of communication at a number of levels
- Experience of working in a similar role within a similar size business
- Experience of handling high volumes of transactions
- Experience of working to regular month end deadlines
- Experience of working with SAP ERP software is an advantage but not necessary
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with a lively team and a culture.
If you have the experience that matches this role, please apply now.