Assistant Accountant – Great Opportunity! Market leading pay and benefits
NC Associates are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for a highly regarded Client based in Liverpool. As an Assistant Accountant you will be working in a stand-alone position and reporting into the Director of the business. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable SME organisation which offers excellent working conditions.
- Report to Group Financial Director and report on the accounts for the business
- Prepare quarterly tax returns
- Prepare management accounts including P&L Analysis and Balances Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintain purchase ledger and supplier statement reconciliation
- Manage credit control and maintenance of sales ledger
- Cheque raising and bank reconciliations
- Setting up of companies with companies house Monthly commission reconciliation for Directors Monthly commission reconciliation for agents
- Monthly minimal payroll
- Setting up of companies with company’s house
- Monthly commission reconciliation for directors
- Monthly commission reconciliation for agents
- Organising service provisions for clients
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting in general administration
Essential Experience Required
- AAT, CIMA, Part Qualified – QBE
- Experience of using Sage 50 Desirable
- Experience of month end duties including management accounts
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work on your own and with minimal supervision
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable Liverpool based company which will offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration.