Assistant Accountant – Practice
Are you an ambitious and career driven Assistant Accountant, looking to expand your career in a Chartered Certified Accountancy Practice? Or are you currently studying towards your AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification, with the hopes of furthering your experience? If you’re looking to secure opportunities within innovative and reputable practices based in West Yorkshire, then look no further.
NC Associates have a specialist practice division that work with some of the most prestigious and best know names within the top 15 practices in the UK; some of which are now looking to engage with driven and passionate individuals, keen to develop their career within an Accountancy Practice.
The ideal candidates will have some experience working within a practice environment covering the following:
- Assisting in the production of Company Accounts / Personal tax returns
- Completing Bookkeeping for clients where appropriate
- Completing VAT calculations
- Completing Bank Reconciliations
- Completing Account Submissions for clients on behalf of Accountants
- CIS Monthly submissions to HMRC
- Support the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- Online submission of documents to Companies House and HMRC
This is a fantastic opportunity for dynamic and driven individuals to join independent firms where there will be exposure to a diverse range of clients and genuine scope for career development and progression.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunities we have and the clients that we work with, then please apply with your CV today.