Assistant – Management Accountant / Salary £24,000 – £27,000 + Excellent Benefits / 12 Month Contract – Permanent / Central Manchester / Excellent Opportunity!!!! / Property Sector
NC Associates are working exclusively with another market leading organisation which has a global foot print within the property sector. We are looking for an Assistant – Management Accountant to assist in the month end accounts procedure for various clients. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be tasked with the following duties
- Manage and maintain the Service charge funds of each property under remit
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Manage housekeeping of Lease data and financial data on databases.
- Liaison with Treasury Dept and client to ensure that cash-flow/funding for each property service charge is adequate
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and journals
- Liaise with property Service Charge Team to ensure completion of service charges within best practice guidelines.
- Deal appropriately with any property transfers as per internal guidelines.
- Complete cash on site audits and monitor cash handling income
- Understand and clear outstanding items as identified on the annual balance sheet
- To be successful in your application for this role you ideally will have experience of working in the property sector but its not essential
- Experience of month end accounts including balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, Journals
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of Excel experience, VLookups, Pivot Tables
- Part Qualified or studying towards and Accountancy qualification
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation which are well recognised for being an excellent place to work, although this is initially a 12 month contract this role will potentially be made permanent after 12 months. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package with excellent offices. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501