Assistant – Management Accountant QBE / Liverpool/ Excellent Benefits
NC Associates are working for a prestigious Liverpool based company. Our client is looking for an Assistant – Management Accountant to help assist the finance team. As an Assistant – Management Accountant you will get involved in various month end tasks such as.
- Assist in month end Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Client management, liaising with clients to discuss their accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Budget management
- Accruals, Prepayments, Journals
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience of working within a similar role in finance
- Ideally you will be AAT Qualified
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Good level of Excel, Vlookups-Pivot Tables
- Team Player with a can-do attitude
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply for immediate consideration.