Assistant Management Accountant / Interim – Contract Role Minimum 3 Months / Salary circa £23,000 – £25,000 – Day Rate / Colne Lancashire / Immediate Start / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are working with a leading service organisation based in Burnley to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to help assist the Financial Controller with various projects across the organisation. This role is extremely hands on and requires a bright Assistant Management Accountant to work with both internal and external stakeholders as well as senior management to assist in delivering financial information and reporting.
- Supporting the leadership team with a variety of commercial, financial and analytical tasks
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts for the FC
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Support senior leadership with the creation of P&L and Cash Flow forecasts for business transformation initiatives ensuring alignment with appropriate accounting policies.
- Support the finance team with technical and commercial M&A activity both pre and post-acquisition
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Part Qualified AT, CIAM, ACCA Accountant
- Commercial awareness with experience of dealing with senior management
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Financially and commercially astute
- Good excel skills
Whats on Offer?
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation. This role offers an excellent day rate / salary and will certainly give you exposure to the wider business. Please send your CV for immediate consideration or call Wayne Caunce on 07879 626 501