Assistant – Treasury Manager / Manchester / Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits / Permanent Role / Excellent Career Opportunity
NC Associates are working with a market leading service organisation to recruit an experienced Assistant – Treasury Manager to control the treasury function within the organisation. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will have full control of the treasury function.
- Managing the treasury function including managing a team of 30+ staff
- Managing a central function for the processing of all Payments, Receipts, Billings, Accounts Payable,Credit Control, Bank Reconciliations and Treasury administration.
- Assist in setting and delivering the strategy for the Treasury Department
- Roll out of new processes and projects
- Regularly review procedures and resource requirements..
Essential Experience Required
- Maintain any qualifications required for your role
- Maintain membership of any required professional bodies
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Experienced in multi disciplined functions.
- Self motivated
- Proven experience managing a high volume transactional department
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
Whats on Offer?
This role offers everything you would need from a new role, it offers a market leading salary, career development, a new challenge, excellent working conditions. These types of roles don’t come around often. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501