Audit Administrator / Central Leeds / £9.50 – £12.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits, Work from Home / Flexible Working, Career Development / 3 Month Contract Possible Extension
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation based in central Leeds to assist in recruiting 2 experienced Audit Administrators to support the internal Audit department. This role will report to the Audit Manager but will have flexible working options from home. As a you will manage your own ledger and have full autonomy of the account from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in providing high-level support to the Audit team leaders and manager.
The responsibilities of the Audit Administrator role will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain & develop an effective audit and compliance support service to the internal departments
- Working to audit and compliance standard and measuring compliance levels of files
- Flag up and register file discrepancies
- Processing and checking relevant documentation working in-line with policies, processes and procedures
- Collaborate with external auditors and clients as and when required
- Arrange, record, and report audits outcomes to meet contract specific criteria targets
- Prepare and assist with carrying out audit on client files
- Assist with the ongoing requirements for external accreditations for
- Work in line with company policies and procedures
- Assist with the updating and maintaining of completed client audit files
- Assist with all health, safety and environmental issues, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to and updates communicated to relevant senior staff
- Administration and processing of volume case-loads
Requirements of the Audit Administrator:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar role as an Audit Administrator
- Excellent attention to detail with strong IT and administration skills
- Methodical and organised pro-active can-do attitude and the ability to work to deadlines and processing targets
- Strong communication skills
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing organisation which offer incredible benefits and further development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Melanie Jones at NC Associates or call 0113 487 1900 / 07884 090 639.