Accounts & Audit Seniors
If you are a qualified Audit Senior who is looking for something new, then this is the role for you. Your time will be spent evenly between audit and accounts working on a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses and small to medium enterprises
About the role:
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points
- Accounts package drafted (letters/minutes/certificates etc)
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
My clients are seeking a self-starter who will fit in as part of this social and outgoing team. In addition to the market leading salary there is also a fantastic benefits package including pension, generous holiday allowance and perkbox plus lots more!
For more details please forward your CV over to us or contact our practice specialist Kinga on 0113 487 1901.