Bank Reconciliation Clerk – Part – Time
Are you a well-rounded Accountancy professional, with Purchase Ledger and Bank Reconciliation experience? Are you looking for more flexible working hours to better suite your personal commitments? If you have worked at an international capacity and would like to continue, then look no further!
I am currently supporting a large and well-established Professional Services business based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for an experienced Bank Reconciliation Clerk to join their expanding team. This is a part – time opportunity, covering 21 hours per week.
You will be providing additional support to an already busy team, with a focus on international reconciliations of the operational client and office accounts and ensuring compliance with UK and overseas regulatory requirements.
What will you receive?
The successful candidate will be joining a business that recognises individual contributions, with a strong value of culture and collegiality. You will have the ability to add real value to the business by sharing and contributing your ideas whilst working to the highest standards.
Alongside this you will:
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Ability to choose how you work your hours
- On-site parking
- Join a well-established business with a strong value of culture and collegiality
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of high-volume reconciliations, ideally on an international scale
- The ability to work to tight SLA’s
- Innovative and thrives in a team-based environment
- Excellent data input skills, including use of Excel
If you’re a team player who can demonstrate a strong can-do attitude, then please apply today!