Banking Administrator// Chester // £25K – £26K // Excellent Company Benefits // Private Health Care // Awards/Bonus for High Achievers // 25 days Holiday + BH // Full Time // Free on-site Parking
I am currently recruiting for a Banking Administration to join my highly regarded clients dynamic and fast paced finance team. This fantastic opportunity is based in newly built open plan offices in Chester.
My client is a well-established and consistently growing organisation. Offering a great benefits package and a bonus scheme for high achievers. This role is based in a fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
- Daily Cashflow – downloading and updating monthly cashflow for a number of companies within the Group
- Clearing overdrawn accounts
- Transferring money between accounts as requested
- Posting bank transfers in Sage
- Applying for new bank accounts
- Managing bank account changes
- Filing of bank statements
- Co-ordinating Bank communication
- Application for VAT/PAYE and CT across the Group and managing changes on any of the above
- Company Registration and changes
- Filing of company reports as required
- Managing calendar of due dates for all HMRC reporting
- Managing correspondence from HMRC, diarising and allocating to correct personnel. Ensuring due dates are met.
- Managing calendar for Finance department including due dates for Management Accounts, Financial Accounts
- Opening and distributing post
- Managing Purchase Ledger Inbox
- Creating reports for Directors
The successful candidate would:
- Have experience in a similar Administrative position
- Have Knowledge of Excel
- Be a strong communicator
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Taken minutes of meetings
If you feel you have the skills that match this role and are looking for a new challenging role please apply below to be considered for the role.