Banking Administrator // Chester // 21K – 25K // Excellent Company Benefits // Private Health care // Awards/Bonus for High Achievers // 25 days Holiday & BH // Full Time // Free on-site Parking
I am currently recruiting for a Banking Administrator to join my highly regarded clients dynamic and fast paced finance team. This fantastic opportunity is based in newly built open plan offices in Chester.
My client is a well-established and consistently growing organisation. This role is based in a fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
The duties include:
- Daily cash flow – downloading and updating monthly cashflow for numerous brands
- Clearing overdrawn accounts
- Transferring monies
- Posting bank transfers in Sage
- Maintaining DD and SO schedules as requested from P/L
- Filling of company reports
- Managing correspondence and due dates from/for HMRC
- Monitoring calendar for finance dept – management accounts due dates
- Purchase Ledger inbox responsibility
The successful candidate would:
- Have experience in a similar finance/compliance position – accountancy practice background is preferable but not essential
- Be up to date on compliance and VAT/PAYE legislation/procedures
- Have used Sage
- Be a strong communicator
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Taken minutes of meetings
If you have the skills and expertise required, please submit your CV to Karen for consideration. Or call 0151 203 0152 for an informal chat.