Billings Administrator/ Administrator/ Free On-Site Parking/ Excellent Benefits/ Progressive Role/ Flexibility In Working Hours
I am working with an industry leading client who due to continued growth require additional back office support to assist their finance team with ensuring the accuracy of the billings and invoicing process. This role will require the successful candidate to work closely with the credit control team to support and enhance the collections process.
This is a varied role that will require the management of numerous processes. I am keen to speak with proactive and confident candidates who have the ability to multi task and streamline processes.
As the business continues to grow there will be lots of opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop this role as well as their experience.
- Ensure that all customer information is accurately recorded
- Support with the set up of new customer accounts – ensuring that all information is up to date, accurate and complete
- Chase missing or incomplete data for credit applications
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that process is followed in setting up new accounts
- Ensuring that all orders and new business is invoiced through the system accurately and within set time frames
- Inputting and updating of credit limits – advise where credit limits may need to be completed
- Update and cleanse data
- Updating sales leads onto the system
- Progressing the sales invoicing process by following instruction from the field based sales team
- Chasing internal stakeholders to insure that all actions relevant to invoicing have been completed
- Ensure that alterations have been updated (discounts, payment terms, credit notes)
- Work with the credit control team to coplete any administration that will support their role
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to support with process improvement and streamlining
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Proactive, logical and pragmatic approach
- Methodical approach to processes
- Excellent time management skills – Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to multi task
- IT literate – Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work alongside and support a small and friendly team
If you have the skills and experience detailed above or are somebody who possesses the skills outlined in the requirements section and are keen to make the first steps into a varied and rewarding administrative role, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.