Billings Clerk/ Legal Firm/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/ 26 Days Holiday+ BHs
I am working with a Manchester based, market leading solicitors firm as they require a billings clerk to join their team on a permanent basis due to increased business growth and demands.
They are looking for a proactive and experienced billings clerk who ideally has legal sector experience and is comfortable working within a fast paced and high volume role.
My client can offer an excellent benefits package and working environment.
- Preparation of interim, final and disbursements bills to specific customer requirements
- Resolution of billings and sales ledger queries
- Creation of credit notes as required
- Work to agreed time frames and SLA’s
- Validation of prebillls received from legal team
- Create and maintain customer process documents
- Support wider finance as required
- Continually support with process improvement
- Previous experience within a billings role (Ideally within the legal sector)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work loads and meet deadlines
- Positive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent IT skills – Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with client ledgers and disbursements
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Rules is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are seeking a new challenge within the legal sector. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 for further information