I am currently working with a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts professional to their Cloud team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting role for a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant, offering a varied & interesting client portfolio, as well as offering a client and staff focused culture, flexibility and a strong work-life balance.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to quickly progress and will offer you the chance to meet with clients face to face to discuss their accounting needs.
The role will support the main accounting function across the business. To be the focal point for all Cloud/System services matters.
Experience with Xero/Quickbooks/Sage online or any other cloud accounting packages this would be favourable and a background within practice in the UK at least 4 years+
- Liaising with clients to agree pricing terms
- Training & development of Clients in setting up their new accounting package
- Convert all existing business records to new systems (if required)
- Review current systems and offer ways to improve efficiencies
- Training staff on new systems
- Assisting staff in moving multiple clients onto cloud/new accounting systems.
- Leading the integration of other systems eg. CRM, Stock control etc. in the cloud package
- Researching suitable Apps connecting these with the accounting system.
- Troubleshooting system issues and liaising with the support teams.
- Actively promote the Cloud Accounting development in line with Business Development Policy
- Keep up to date with new cloud accounting developments and share knowledge as appropriate.
- Assisting with day to day queries via screen sharing
Skills & Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or equivalent
- A college or higher level of education in ICT would be preferable
- Professionally qualified/part qualified ACCA or ACA, AAT desirable
- Previous experience of using cloud accounting packages (preferably Xero and/or Quickbooks Online) desirable
- Experience of Sage Accounting products desirable for conversion purposes
- Proven ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Experience of providing training to large groups desirable
Have the ability to work as part of a team and have strong communication and organisational skills.
If you interested in this position please send your CV across to me on or call the office on 0113 487 1900 and ask for Kinga Pridka, My client wants to interview the right candidates as early as next week.