Are you a resilient and versatile Company Accountant? Do you enjoy working in stand-alone positions, taking full ownership of your workload? If the answer to these questions are yes and you have experience working in large wholesale and retail businesses, then I would be keen to engage with you!
NC Associates are currently supporting one of the UKs best known and instantly recognisable retailers, who are looking for a standalone Company Accountant to manage the management accounts and credit control within the wholesale division.
The role will be producing management accounts for this £4million turnover subsidiary, for one of the UKs leading clothing fashion brand retailers.
You will take ownership for the monthly preparation of management accounts, cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable. This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will play a critical role in maintaining a strong control environment, managing cash flow and providing trading visibility to the business.
What you will receive:
- This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary and the chance to work for one of the most reputable retailers in the UK
- Company discount of 30%
- Pension scheme with up to 4% employer contribution
- 33 days holiday per year (25 days holiday and 8 bank holidays)
- Life assurance of 2x annual salary
- Discretionary bonus based and business and personal performance
- Single cover health care
- Child care voucher scheme
- Salary reviews
- In-house training
What you will need:
- Relevant wholesale & retail accountancy exposure
- Relish working in a stand-alone capacity and enjoy the responsibility of reporting to a MD
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience with Sage Line 50
- Strong experience in bookkeeping and credit control
This is a fantastic opportunity with a brilliant culture and atmosphere, where you will have a real sense of empowerment and ownership. If you’re dedicated and have a strong passion for accounts, then please apply for this position with your CV.