Credit Applications/ Credit Admin/ Free On – Site Parking/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my Market leading, Salford based client as due to continued growth they require additional support within their credit checking team. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a small team to ensure that all credit applications are promptly and accurately completed.
This role will suit somebody who has strong administration skills – prior knowledge of credit checking is highly advantageous, although not essential.
- To ensure that all customer credit applications from multiple business sites are accurately completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all new account applications are processed within agreed service level agreement with the operations team
- Credit check all new customers
- Maintain and update credit limits for existing customers
- Ensure all changes to credit limits are accurately reported
- Accurately maintain and update customer records
- Ensure all correspondence is correct prior to sending out to new customers
- Committed to achieving deadlines and working to tight time frames
- Positive working attitude
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical approach with the ability to make business decisions
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong IT and Excel skills – SAP (highly advantageous, although not essential)
- Previous exposure to credit checking processes is highly advantageous, although not essential
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking an opportunity to build upon and develop your administration career, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call 0161-711-0821 to discuss or submit your CV for immediate consideration.