Credit Administration/ Credit Checking/Customer Administration/ Graduates Welcome/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits
I am working with my Salford based client as they require a Customer and Credit Administration Assistant to join their established and successful retail business. The role will require for the successful candidate to ensure all customer application forms are completed before extending credit onto their accounts.
This role will suit a detail orientated and methodical individual who has the ability to communicate with others well whilst supporting a small team.
This will be an office based role however there will be the flexibility to work from home after training is complete.
- To ensure all customer application packs are completed accurately and in full
- Ensure all New Account Applications are processed to agreed Service level agreements with Operations
- Credit check all new customer applications
- Ensure existing credit limits are checked prior to extending
- Ensure all changes to credit limits are processed to agreed Service Level Agreement
- Accurate Keeping of customer records
- Ensure individual welcome letters are accurate before sending
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively chase any missing information required
- Liaise with wider business as required to ensure accuracy and efficiency of documentation
- Ideally have previous office administration experience within a larger business environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to support and work alongside a small team whilst also being able to make decisions independently
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to develop within a large business
- Strong IT and computerised systems skills
This is a role that will require excellent organisational skills and the ability to re prioritise tasks due to business demands. My client has plans to develop this role further inline with the successful individuals growth in the position.
If you have the skills and experience detailed above or would like to know more about his role, please contact Rosie on 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.