A European Service Company with an office in central Manchester is looking to recruit a skilled Credit & Risk Manager. This is a new role and has been created due to the success of the business over the previous years. The purpose of the role will be to manage the credit risk for the business. This is a great opportunity to work with an award organisation who prides itself on employee satisfaction.
Reporting into the Group Credit Manager, the duties will include:
- Responsible for Credit Risk and New Accounts
- Managing & developing a team of credit controllers
- Setting & reaching team targets
- Resolving escalated queries
- Improve & implement credit processes
- Develop, train and motivate collectors
- Monthly reporting on team performance
- Ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, has the ability to develop individuals to reach their true potential and strong analytical skills. They will also need to have a good understanding of risk and setting up new clients.
If your interested in becoming part of a well known and successful brand, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.