Credit Control – Billings Manager / Manchester / Market Leading Salary + Benefits + Bonus + Career Development / Permanent Role / Excellent Opportunity / Team Management Experience Essential /
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Control – Billings Manager to work within a large service organisation based in Manchester. This business has grown considerably over the past few years with further acquisitions pending which will increase the headcount within the finance team. As a Credit Control – Billings Manager you will support the Head of Finance and be tasked with the following duties
- Manage the Billing and Credit Control function ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Managing a team of 10 credit control billings clerks including appraisals 1-2-1 training and development.
- Monitoring and driving down internal KPI’s
- Provide regular reports on individual performances and cash collections
- Reducing current outstanding debtors balance
- Management of query resolution, chasing colleagues where required
- Monitor and report on aged debtors reports weekly or as required
- Identify Suspense Ledger values to be allocated
- Management meetings with senior finance to report on cashflow.
Essential Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years direct management of a large Credit Control – Billings function
- Extremely hands on manager
- Excellent management experience
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Experienced in multi disciplined functions.
- Self motivated
- Proven experience managing a high volume transactional department
Whats on Offer?
This role will offer you an opportunity to work within a market leading sector. You will also be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. This role will also offer a challenge!! please send your CV directly to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501