NC Associates are currently recruiting a Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk to join a small finance team within a manufacturing business based in the Pontefract area. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for the general maintenance of the Sales Ledger and undertake general Credit Control duties.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Setting up new accounts
- Monitoring credit limits and liaising with our credit insurers
- Chasing overdue accounts and aged dept
- Daily invoicing and allocating cash for both our trade and commercial customers
- Monitoring and chasing retentions on commercial jobs
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller
NC Associates would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential ideally within a similar SME level business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- High degree of accuracy along with the ability to manage your own workload
- You will have strong IT skills specifically Word and Excel is essential, knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Liam Connolly at NC Associates.